Sign up to swayr
Login to swayr
Recover your password
Comment as a guest
Prof. Dr. Nina Lykke
- Director of an international Centre of Gender Excellence, GEXcel
- Scientific leader of a Nordic and a Swedish-International Research School in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies
- Managing director of AOIFE (Association of Institutions of Feminist Education and Research in Europe)
- Member of the lead-team of the European thematic network in Womens Studies, Athena
- Associate editor of the European Journal of Womens Studies and advisor for several other scholarly feminist journals
- Managing co-editor (together with Jeff Hearn) of the book series Routledge Advances in Feminist Studies and Intersectionality.
- Lykke, Nina; Braidotti, Rosi (1996). Between monsters, goddesses, and cyborgs: feminist confrontations with science, medicine, and cyberspace. London Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey, USA: Zed Books.
- Lykke, Nina; Smelik, Anneke (2008). Bits of life: feminism at the intersections of media, bioscience, and technology. Seattle: University of Washington Press.
- Lykke, Nina (2010). Feminist studies: a guide to intersectional theory, methodology and writing. New York, New York: Routledge.
- Lykke, Nina; Buikema, Rosemarie; Griffin, Gabriele (2011). Theories and methodologies in postgraduate feminist research: researching differently. New York, New York: Routledge.
- Lykke, Nina (2014). Writing academic texts differently: intersectional feminist methodologies and the playful art of writing. New York/London: Routledge.